article thumbnail

How The Market Gets Interest Rate Predictions Wrong

South State Correspondent

In a few short months, stronger economic data (higher GDP, stronger job market, and stubborn inflation) changed the market’s and the Fed’s view on the future path of interest rates. The market and the Fed are now aligning on only one rate cut in 2024 – obviously this will change over the course of the year as the economic data evolves.

Marketing 195
article thumbnail

3 Ways Financial Institutions Can Step Up for Underserved Communities

Perficient

The financial services industry must consider its customer experience game while also grappling with a sense of distrust from many communities due to systematic barriers, maintaining utmost accessibility due to the essentiality of the business, and the lack of financial literacy across the country. Trust and Transparency. .

Community 275
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

10 Big Bank Marketing Lessons from the ABA Bank Marketing Conference

South State Correspondent

Last week, the American Banking Association (ABA) held its annual Bank Marketing Conference in Denver, receiving rave reviews. The theme was – developing your marketing superpowers. Amid the brewery networking, superhero costumes, and fun, some fantastic bank marketing lessons were had, and not just for bank marketers.

article thumbnail

2022 Best Community Banks to Work For Award

Independent Banker

Be recognized as one of community banking’s best employers. In a tight labor market, companies need to do all they can to attract and retain the best and brightest. The first step is to nominate your community bank—you can do that by clicking the link below. Training and Education. Click to nominate your bank.

article thumbnail

Best Community Banks to Work For 2022

Independent Banker

Community Financial Services Bank, Benton, Ky.; In our annual workplace survey, employees of ICBA’s best community banks to work for told us they benefit from engaging cultures, opportunities for advancement and innovative benefits. Team members who want to invest in training are encouraged to do so. Midwest Bank, Norfolk, Neb.

article thumbnail

My Summer Internship Experience With the Marketing Team at Perficient

Perficient

Over the past ten weeks, I have had the amazing opportunity to work as a marketing intern with the corporate communications team at Perficient. During my internship, I have been so lucky to dip my toe in several areas of marketing that I am interested in, which has helped me improve my skills and get a feel for different career paths.

Marketing 322
article thumbnail

AML human trafficking red flags and other ways banks can support victims

Abrigo

Takeaway 2 AML staff should recognize human trafficking red flags and know their customers well to help detect suspicious activity in their communities. One issue that hurts people and communities everywhere is human trafficking, and January is Human Trafficking Awareness Month.

Training 259