article thumbnail

My Summer Internship Experience With the Marketing Team at Perficient

Perficient

Over the past ten weeks, I have had the amazing opportunity to work as a marketing intern with the corporate communications team at Perficient. During my internship, I have been so lucky to dip my toe in several areas of marketing that I am interested in, which has helped me improve my skills and get a feel for different career paths.

Marketing 322
article thumbnail

Grocers Can Tap Into Price Comparison Apps

PYMNTS

The initial inner workings of a price comparison tool called Basket began when Neil Kataria was a kid. That’s been a big part of our growth and building our community out,” Kataria said, adding that it’s a community feel that supports the app’s core platform. The online grocery market is booming, after all.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Strategic Loan Refinancing for Profitability

South State Correspondent

In an article last week ( Here ), we discussed how the higher-for-longer interest rate environment will affect the community bank sector. We argued that community banks must learn to improve performance in a low-growth environment for the foreseeable future. This is especially important when liquidity is scarce, as it is now.

article thumbnail

7 Reasons To Focus More on Hedge Fee Income

Many community banks are searching for ways to increase fee income, and many bank CEOs have concluded that fee income is a significant driver of revenue and profitability. We argue that larger banks do not have an inherent advantage over community banks in generating fee income because of their scale.

article thumbnail

Fee Income In Lending Is Crucial For Banks

Historically, community banks have relied on net interest margin (NIM) instead of fee income to drive return on equity (ROE). For example, 40% of JP Morgan’s commercial banking revenue is derived from fee income, and JP Morgan’s commercial banking division is composed of middle-market and commercial real estate (CRE) lending.

Lending 195
article thumbnail

Use This Loan Proposal Tactic To Boost Conversions

One successful loan proposal tactic for community banks to improve their acceptance rate is to embrace the old marketing rule of the “power of three.” Positioning through comparison is a potent tool. We review hundreds of term sheets and proposals for commercial borrowers each month.

Community 195
article thumbnail

New Marketing Competencies for Community-Based FIs

Gonzobanker

Hey, community bank and credit union marketers: Imagine that you’re sitting in your office, and your CEO comes in and says, “Got a minute? I’m putting together a presentation for the board, and I need to tell them what the Marketing department is really good at.” ” You’ve got a minute.