article thumbnail

3 Ways Financial Institutions Can Step Up for Underserved Communities

Perficient

The financial services industry must consider its customer experience game while also grappling with a sense of distrust from many communities due to systematic barriers, maintaining utmost accessibility due to the essentiality of the business, and the lack of financial literacy across the country. Trust and Transparency. .

Community 275
article thumbnail

Vans Skates Into LA With Community-Driven Concept

PYMNTS

There’s community-based and community-driven. The brand is well-known for using its community of skateboarders for design ideas and marketing. Studio808 will be a public gallery, lounge and workshop space, created in partnership with lifestyle magazine Monster Children. Our downtown L.A. “Downtown L.A.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How Should You Structure Your Power Platform COE?

Perficient

Operations and engineering. Champions are responsible for empowering the maker community. Support the Community. This, along with the role of operations and engineering, serves to help the makers by giving them the tools to make building applications easier and more consistent. Operations and Engineering.

Community 362
article thumbnail

Rebeca Romero Rainey: Stronger together

Independent Banker

It’s hard to put my finger on exactly what makes ICBA LIVE so special, but I believe it is in a shared sense of purpose that arises whenever community bankers convene. It’s hard to put my finger on exactly what makes ICBA LIVE so special, but I believe it is in a shared sense of purpose that arises whenever community bankers convene.

article thumbnail

Americas FSI Digital Commentary: 3 Ways to Accelerate Digital Strategy in 2023

Cisco

It’s an excellent way to solidify the optimal operating model mix for hybrid work, digital first engagement, operational excellence and process automation, sustainability, and cybersecurity. Most importantly, workshops are customized to address the customer’s business problems, including strategy, implementation, and enablement.

article thumbnail

Oracle On ERP And AP Automation Integration

PYMNTS

Businesses looking to adopt cloud-based ERP solutions can run into a number of logistical, organizational and even social hurdles that can slow or even halt such systems’ successful integration into companies’ broader accounts payable (AP) operations. Using Data to Optimize Operations. Making Change a Community Effort.

System 153
article thumbnail

For Visa, She’s Next Is What’s Next

PYMNTS

Visa said Monday evening at a New York gathering in anticipation of the launch that events through a year-long campaign will include interactive workshops, tailored on a community-by-community basis. 30 kickoff in Atlanta will include access to experts from Visa and entrepreneurs operating both nationally and globally.

Atlanta 189