article thumbnail

Fighting Truth and Mythology: Educating Black Patients About COVID-19

Perficient

Now, at 73, my mother works in an assisted living community close to patients at high risk for contracting COVID-19. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the non-Hispanic Black community makes up 12.5% Create digital campaigns and content that speak directly to the concerns of the Black community. of COVID-19 deaths.

Community 520
article thumbnail

Brad M. Bolton: Passion for LIVE

Independent Banker

Photo by Chris Williams [ICBA LIVE is] an opportunity to continue training up the next generation, so I would encourage community bank leaders to join us and bring your rising community continuators with you. The passion I have for community banking was born at ICBA LIVE 2011, which was my first ICBA convention as an adult.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Social Media Trends 2020 – LinkedIn Best Practices

Social Assurance

The most professional social media site has evolved to meet its users’ needs and the difference could surprise you. Don’t forget to catch our webinar about the State of Social Media 2020. We’ll be going over changes for all social media platforms and new follower expectations. State of Social Media 2020.

article thumbnail

Facebook is changing: What this means for your company’s social media strategy

William Mills

Not only did Facebook pave the way for other social media platforms, it also created a methodology for businesses to connect directly with their customers. This change also correlates with Facebook’s research in how social media consumption affects its users.

article thumbnail

TRENDING: How Credit Unions Give Digital The Personal Touch

PYMNTS

In the September Credit Union Tracker , PYMNTS explores the latest in the world of CUs, including friction between CUs and the ABA, the increasing importance of social media for member engagement, and how CUs are regaining their personal touch in an increasingly digital world. Deep Dive: How CUs Leverage Social Media.

article thumbnail

Prevent pig butchering scams: Safeguarding against investment fraud

Abrigo

A scam usually begins with online contact via social media or dating apps. Educate customers and members: Provide educational opportunities for your community so they know when to say “no” to investment scams. The goodwill your institution will gain in the community will be invaluable.

Fraud 195
article thumbnail

Commander In Chief: Mitek Systems’ CEO Innovation Download

PYMNTS

JB: We’re based in San Diego, a city that not only has a vibrant and fast-paced software and technology community, but also so many great outdoor activities and attractions. PYMNTS: What do you wish you had more time to do? If I had more time, I would go sailing more often.