article thumbnail

Why OceanFirst vets all job candidates for video conferencing skills

Bank Innovation

OceanFirst Bank is seeing more consumers and businesses choosing to interact with the bank via video and, as a result, it is preparing for a future when bankers will be comfortable working in that channel. based community bank recently trained all 538 of its customer-facing employees in digital banking with a seven-week […].

Video 199
article thumbnail

How Can Community Financial Institutions Improve? Project Management.

Jeff For Banks

In this video blog, I discuss my thoughts on community financial institutions upping their project management game. The ones that create the greatest value in terms of reducing resources needed to run the bank, or improve your most valuable customers' experiences. First, be selective in the projects you undertake.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

If 5G is supposed to be a game-changer, what’s the game?

Perficient

Improved Consumer Experience Possibilities with 5G. Video/Live Streaming. Consumer markets have tried to deliver Immersive and personalized customer experiences with fits and starts, but with limited success. Consumers expect flawless experiences and to-date, existing networks have been a barrier to that.

Video 476
article thumbnail

Improving Customer Experience Through Digital Reinvention

Insights on Business

And Blockbuster, which in 2004 had about 60,000 employees and more than 8,000 stores, was in bankruptcy by 2010 because Netflix and other on-demand video providers figured out how to deliver a much more convenient and rewarding experience. And data can be structured in databases or unstructured in social media and video.

article thumbnail

How to Consistently Deliver WOW Customer Service [VIDEO]

The Emmerich Group

this episode, I’m going to show you how to take your already good customer experience and turn it into an experience your customers can’t help but talk about. Continue Reading The post How to Consistently Deliver WOW Customer Service [VIDEO] appeared first on Emmerich Financial.

Video 28
article thumbnail

21 Predictions About Digital Health in 2021: Part II

Perficient

MY PREDICTION: Leaders from the Provider community will work with the new Federal Administration to develop a “third way” to improve quality and manage costs that is reliant neither fully on the private insurance market nor on governmental backing. The only positive increase in spend has been online video. Care Disparity Addressed.

Community 429
article thumbnail

What makes you think?

Insights on Business

Watch the video. It’s clear: Customer Experience is the battleground for banks, insurance, and financial services companies. Pressures from fintech competitors, regulators, cybercriminals threaten the relationships incumbent banks have built with their customers.

Las Vegas 122