article thumbnail

Current & Future Leaders – Practice Empathy for Effective Leadership

Perficient

We all know the importance of leadership and the responsibility that comes with it. Many skills are important for leadership, but that is not all. So as we begin our exploration, let us first get aligned on leadership. What is Leadership? How will you decide whether a person is physically weak?

article thumbnail

The Four Pillars of Smarter Bank Leadership

Gonzobanker

Financial institutions standing in 2030 will have completed a significant and gut-wrenching transformation of their leadership talent. To overcome the struggle, banks need to build leadership teams that align with how a future “Smarter Bank” will operate. That’s the new DNA we need to increase across the banking industry.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

3 Ways Financial Institutions Can Step Up for Underserved Communities

Perficient

The financial services industry must consider its customer experience game while also grappling with a sense of distrust from many communities due to systematic barriers, maintaining utmost accessibility due to the essentiality of the business, and the lack of financial literacy across the country. Trust and Transparency. .

Community 275
article thumbnail

How to Get Started With a Power Platform COE

Perficient

Throughout this series, we have explained how Power Platform enables your makers and why and how a COE enables these makers. Now all you need to know is how to get started with your Power Platform COE. Acquiring leadership support. Planning a PowerApps champion community. Steps to Start Your Power Platform COE.

How To 553
article thumbnail

How To Improve Uninsured Deposit Performance

South State Correspondent

This is one of the great mysteries of community banking. Almost every community bank touts its commitment to the relationship. The post How To Improve Uninsured Deposit Performance appeared first on SouthState Correspondent Division. This alone can have a material impact on retention and is inexpensive.

How To 195
article thumbnail

Best Community Banks to Work For 2022

Independent Banker

Community Financial Services Bank, Benton, Ky.; In our annual workplace survey, employees of ICBA’s best community banks to work for told us they benefit from engaging cultures, opportunities for advancement and innovative benefits. I don’t know how to describe that feeling, honestly. Bank of Montana, Missoula, Mont.;

article thumbnail

Thawing the frozen middle (how to change the bank)

Chris Skinner

I sometimes think I’m too harsh on the financial community, with my continual banter about core systems change, lack of digital leadership, inability to see how critical digital is to their future and the impact FinTech is making on global financial structures.

How To 204