Remove Books Remove Community Remove Leadership Remove Marketing
article thumbnail

The Four Pillars of Smarter Bank Leadership

Gonzobanker

Financial institutions standing in 2030 will have completed a significant and gut-wrenching transformation of their leadership talent. To overcome the struggle, banks need to build leadership teams that align with how a future “Smarter Bank” will operate. At the same time, tomorrow’s leadership will have little to do with “book smarts.”

article thumbnail

How To Improve Uninsured Deposit Performance

South State Correspondent

In this article, we will look at deposit performance data related to high balances and show how banks can dramatically increase value by restructuring relationship-based products and better-allocating marketing/sales dollars more efficiently. This is over three times the life of a money market account that is over $1mm in balances.

How To 195
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Best Book Ever on Word of Mouth and Direct Mail Marketing

Jeff For Banks

If so, I suppose you are expecting me to offer my opinion on the most recent thought leadership on word-of-mouth and direct mail marketing. Instead, I will offer you my opinion on a book whose author is not 100% known, but thought to be a Syrian from Antioch named Luke. I''m talking about the biblical book Acts of the Apostles.

article thumbnail

Is The Recreation Market Ready For A Payments Makeover?

PYMNTS

Fortunately, it appears the recreational market is getting some much-needed innovation to help organizations and associations process payments and participant registration. By some accounts, the recreational activity market is valued at over $250 billion each year. Getting Recreational Programs to Act Like Businesses. In the U.S.,

Marketing 115
article thumbnail

Community Banking According to Andy

Jeff For Banks

He exemplifies the best of next generation bank leadership, with eyes wide open to the next iteration of banking in our rapidly changing environment. However, it had a great group of employees and was in a market that I knew very well. Like any SMB owner doing a new acquisition, I broke down the expense book. million in loans.

article thumbnail

Customer Support at Abrigo Provides Peace of Mind

Abrigo

Learn from your peers and hear what problems they are dealing with in our Abrigo Community, exclusive to our customers. Community financial institutions are often tasked with doing more with less. The ADC is a highly resilient environment with risk monitoring levels not currently sustainable by typical community financial institutions.

Software 195
article thumbnail

Banking's Top 5 Total Return to Shareholders: 2023 Edition

Jeff For Banks

I chose five years because banks that focus on year over year returns tend to cut strategic investments come budget time, which hurts their market position, earnings power, and future relevance more than those that make those investments. Communities First Financial Corporation (Now FFB Bancorp) (OTCQX: FFBB) #2. The Bancorp, Inc.

Fresno 107