article thumbnail

RV Camper Network Replaces Longstanding Magazines With Digital Platform

PYMNTS

Good Sam, which calls itself “the world’s largest organization of recreational vehicle owners,” unveiled a new digital platform and related online publication set for a January launch and said it is phasing out existing print magazines, according to a Tuesday (Sept. The new digital magazine is called, predictably, “RV Magazine.”. “As

article thumbnail

Growing my Professional Experience with Communication

Perficient

Working at Perficient was my first experience working in internal communications and marketing, and it opened my eyes to a whole new field of interesting careers and projects to pursue. As someone who wrote for both the Perficient Pulse Magazine and the Life at Perficient blog , interviewing was just as important as writing.

Community 340
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Improving My Writing Skills Through My Perficient Internship

Perficient

Writing Stories for the Employee Magazine. My first project as an intern was writing an article about employee wellness for Perficient Pulse, the internal magazine shared with colleagues across the globe. See open jobs or join our talent community for career tips, job openings, company updates, and more!

How To 340
article thumbnail

Two Perficient Colleagues Recognized in CRN’s 2020 Women of the Channel

Perficient

CRN’s 2020 Women of the Channel list sets out to honor the strategic vision and unique achievements of influential, accomplished women leaders who accelerate channel growth through cultivated partnerships, innovative thought leadership, and unwavering dedication to the IT channel. . Leading by Example with Liz Stuart.

article thumbnail

5 reasons your financial institution should attend the ThinkBIG 2024 conference

Abrigo

Attendees return from ThinkBIG energized and informed so they can continue positively impacting their institutions and, more importantly, their communities. We understand what a positive impact financial institutions make in their communities. Take advantage of early bird registration through January 31 to maximize savings.

article thumbnail

All Grown Up And Ready To Pop Up: eTailers Turn To Pop-Up Store Gurus

PYMNTS

Brands are choosing to go the brick-and-mortar route because it allows them to build community. While Uppercase doesn’t help them put on events directly, it can help create the space for the community building. In New York, Nejati’s company helped The Strategist, a New York Magazine brand, open a pop-up store.

article thumbnail

Crypto Fails To Impress For Corporate Tax Payments

PYMNTS

In an interview with CNBC at the time, Ohio’s then-State Treasurer Josh Mandel said the initiative would increase “options and ease” for businesses, and support the local tech startup community. Some industry innovators are looking to drive change, however.

Taxes 145