Remove Boston Remove Community Remove Online Remove Retail
article thumbnail

Retail Pulse: Nike Opens Atlanta SNKRS Pop-Up; FAO Schwarz Plans London Store

PYMNTS

Items available for sale will range from the Air Force 1 drops to The Ten Collection — items that Nike said in an online post are “specific to Atlanta’s vibe.” Beyond the pop-up shop, the retailer is opening a “Studio of Dreams” Super Bowl Content Studio on the same block. It makes that purchasing much easier.”

Atlanta 127
article thumbnail

Smart Watches, Run Hubs And New Balance’s Retail Reset Button

PYMNTS

Boston-based athletic company New Balance has a simple mission: to become the world’s best running brand. Said simply, New Balance is rethinking athletic footwear retail — how to sells shoes, where to sell shoes and how to carry on its relationship with its customers across channels — and in between sneaker replacements.

Retail 100
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

SMB Profile: Looking Forward To Christmas In Connecticut

PYMNTS

On March 24, on what would have usually been a busy day at the start of spring, the state ordered all nonessential retail shops on the green to shut down, as the pandemic crept its way north from New York City and south from Boston. That day was the start of a harrowing three-month retail lockdown. They still had anniversaries.

article thumbnail

Are Retailers Ready For Amazon?s Prime Time?

PYMNTS

Then I went to Whole Foods on the North Shore of Boston Saturday morning to do some grocery shopping. Another had an offer with a promo code to get $10 off my first online order, which would be delivered free to my front door in two hours or less once I linked my Prime account to Whole Foods. Prime Time at the Grocery Store.

Retail 156
article thumbnail

Saving Main Street From Its Downward Pandemic Spiral

PYMNTS

It’s why recommendations are consistently ranked by consumers as one of the most important features a merchant can offer an online shopper, why merchants gladly oblige and why brands strive to make products that are consistently ranked high by consumers. Saving Main Street. Even more of them are closing.

Maine 199
article thumbnail

Amazon Sidewalk Eyes IoT Beyond The Connected Home

PYMNTS

Amazon said in its announcement that Sidewalk will extend the low-bandwidth working range of such devices, with bandwidth sharing across neighbors representing a “network of networks” that will help devices stay online. The company has said the network enhancement is available at no charge.

Boston 210
article thumbnail

Data Enablers: Spreadshirt, Data-Driven T-Shirts

PYMNTS

Germany- and Boston-based Spreadshirt uses data, analytics and even social media information to build a product and spread news among communities while printing more than 3.6 The e-merchant is freed up to concentrate on creative ideas and community engagement with fans rather than spending time on a tedious business process.”.

Data 100