article thumbnail

Rebeca Romero Rainey: A community banking resolution

Independent Banker

. “We look forward to serving you and your community bank in the year ahead.”. Happy New Year, community bankers! And if you haven’t done so already, I encourage you to also come up with a community banking resolution—one that helps you flourish as a professional. Where I’ll be this month. now is the time. now is the time.

article thumbnail

FICO and Chelsea Football Club to Raise Financial Literacy in U.S.

FICO

The first incarnation of this is teaming up on Chelsea's pre-season tour this Summer where we will be working closely to make a positive impact on the communities that we will be visiting,” said Tom Glick, President of Business, Chelsea FC. “We Home Blog Feed test FICO and Chelsea Football Club to Raise Financial Literacy in U.S.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Americas FSI Digital Commentary: 3 Ways to Accelerate Digital Strategy in 2023

Cisco

Whether a community bank or a credit union, regional insurer, or multi-national financial institution, cross-functional engagement with champions, key influencers and ultimate decision-makers also helps to eliminate silos inherent in the financial services industry.

article thumbnail

For Visa, She’s Next Is What’s Next

PYMNTS

Visa said Monday evening at a New York gathering in anticipation of the launch that events through a year-long campaign will include interactive workshops, tailored on a community-by-community basis. 30 kickoff in Atlanta will include access to experts from Visa and entrepreneurs operating both nationally and globally.

Atlanta 189
article thumbnail

A Lifelong Pursuit

Independent Banker

With the ICBA Community Banking LIVE® conference just around the corner, I can’t help but think about how lucky we are as community bankers to have such amazing networking and education opportunities throughout the year—both in person and at our fingertips. The workshops always gave me new insights, information and perspective.

article thumbnail

Eyes Facing Forward

Independent Banker

ICBA has planned an educational lineup of more than 60 workshops and networking sessions for next month’s Community Banking LIVE conference in New Orleans. Many workshops will address changes shaping our industry today as well as its future. Here’s what three of those forward-looking workshops will be covering.

article thumbnail

Collaboration Key To Combat Corporate Financial Reporting Fraud

PYMNTS

The collaboration is also holding workshops to promote collaboration among the business community and explore best practices for corporate data security. Addressing Challenges for Highly Subjective and Complex Accounting Areas concluded that an effective accounting policy is also critical and guides all other processes.

Fraud 100