article thumbnail

Visual Storytelling: Create Meaningful Gifs

Perficient

For our second installment of the Visual Storytelling series, let’s examine how creating and using gifs can enhance your message and impact your marketing strategy. See open jobs or join our community for career tips, job openings, company updates, and more! How to Pronounce Gif.

article thumbnail

Community banks and the power of tradition.

Long Lasting Ideas

Too, all of us wanted to play for the legendary Auburn coach, Ralph “Shug” Jordan. Continue reading Community banks and the power of tradition. at Bank Marketing Strategy + Ideas.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Mobile vs. Desktop Usage In 2020

Perficient

broken out by market category: This gives us a quick view into mobile-dominant market categories, such as news, food and drink, people and society, sports, beauty and fitness, shopping, and arts and entertainment. users spend more time on sports, books and literature, and in online communities. The disparity between U.S.

Mobile 421
article thumbnail

An abundance of caution: Cryptocurrency and Community Banks

Long Lasting Ideas

For those of us of a certain age, cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and others seem like a shadowy mystery figure in a 1940’s film noir classic. Continue reading An abundance of caution: Cryptocurrency and Community Banks at Bank Marketing Strategy + Ideas. So it was for me, until cryptocurrency came home.

article thumbnail

My Summer Internship Experience With the Marketing Team at Perficient

Perficient

At Perficient, we continually look for ways to champion and challenge our talented workforce with interesting projects for high-profile clients, encourage personal and professional growth through training and mentoring, and celebrate our people-oriented culture and the innovative ways they serve Perficient and the community.

Marketing 322
article thumbnail

New Marketing Competencies for Community-Based FIs

Gonzobanker

Hey, community bank and credit union marketers: Imagine that you’re sitting in your office, and your CEO comes in and says, “Got a minute? I’m putting together a presentation for the board, and I need to tell them what the Marketing department is really good at.” ” You’ve got a minute.

article thumbnail

Skincare Startup Fights The Good Fight For Its Future

PYMNTS

At organic skincare company Nuria , that sense of community is built into its DNA. The second is to give back to the girls who will become the women who eventually use that product. “A Her current marketing strategy is meeting the consumer online.

Branding 160