Remove 2021 Remove Community Remove Management Remove Marketing
article thumbnail

21 Predictions About Digital Health in 2021: Part II

Perficient

In a previous post, I wrote about five major themes of change for 2021. Building out the 21 predictions I’m offering for digital health in 2021, here are predictions six through 10: 6. This will accelerate outreach programs targeted to communities of color, many of whom require additional engagement on vaccination, for example.

Community 429
article thumbnail

Community Bank Outlook: Challenges and Opportunities in 2021 and Beyond

Abrigo

How can community financial institutions thrive in 2021? Community banks provide unique and important banking services for their customers, but they also face significant obstacles. Takeaway 1 Community banks play an important role in the economy and their communities, but they face significant obstacles.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How Community Financial Institutions Can Regain the Small Business Lending Market

Abrigo

In today’s banking world, community banks are focused sharply on shareholders’ expectations for growth in earnings and return on equity. So, how can community banks support earnings and ROE growth in the face of intense regulatory scrutiny and competitive pressures on profitability? Changing Lending Environment.

Lending 195
article thumbnail

Why community banks should partner with fintechs

Independent Banker

With consumer expectations seeming to evolve faster every year, community banks could consider partnering with a fintech to keep up with technological innovation. Swashbuckling, nimble, well-funded and unapologetically entrepreneurial, fintechs are offering innovations that allow community bankers to dream big in a host of ways.

article thumbnail

Countdown to CECL: A Timeline for Community Banks

Abrigo

Preparing for 2023 While community banks have until 2023 until they must comply with CECL, there is likely less time than expected. . While community banks have until 2023 until they must comply with CECL, there is likely less time than expected. Getting Started with CECL in 2021. 2023 CECL Deadline? Getting started today.

article thumbnail

Jim Reber: Shop talk 2021

Independent Banker

Here’s another conversation with our consummate community banker. Hi Jim, this is Charlie Brown with Community Trust Bank. How are things at the community bank?”. “I Most community bankers I know don’t like to admit defeat. I don’t see how we’re going to do better next year than we’ve done in 2021.”.

Community 126
article thumbnail

2021 GonzoBanker Awards

Gonzobanker

Gonzo readers, 2021 was just plain schizophrenic. 2021 fintech investments, merger activities, and overall focus were off the charts. Two, read and enjoy the 2021 GonzoBanker awards, our annual take on the best things we saw during the year. So which merger was the best in 2021? Doug Larson. THE BANKER AWARDS.

Fintech 147