article thumbnail

3 Ways Financial Institutions Can Step Up for Underserved Communities

Perficient

The financial services industry must consider its customer experience game while also grappling with a sense of distrust from many communities due to systematic barriers, maintaining utmost accessibility due to the essentiality of the business, and the lack of financial literacy across the country. Trust and Transparency. .

Community 275
article thumbnail

Don’t Miss Out on DevOps World 2020

Perficient

22-24, with a day of hands-on workshops on Sept. The agenda allows you to choose a leadership, practitioner, or community track and attend breakout sessions that align with your interests. Leadership. Open Source Community. The event takes place Sept. New in 2020. Network with your peers and industry experts.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Rebeca Romero Rainey: Stronger together

Independent Banker

It’s hard to put my finger on exactly what makes ICBA LIVE so special, but I believe it is in a shared sense of purpose that arises whenever community bankers convene. It’s hard to put my finger on exactly what makes ICBA LIVE so special, but I believe it is in a shared sense of purpose that arises whenever community bankers convene.

article thumbnail

Capstone Conference

Independent Banker

You can feel the energy boost at Park Bank from its leadership development program. Young employees at the community bank in Madison, Wis., It really gives people a sense of ownership,” explains James Hegenbarth, the bank’s president and CEO of the employees who have participated in the leadership development program. “It

article thumbnail

A Lifelong Pursuit

Independent Banker

With the ICBA Community Banking LIVE® conference just around the corner, I can’t help but think about how lucky we are as community bankers to have such amazing networking and education opportunities throughout the year—both in person and at our fingertips. The workshops always gave me new insights, information and perspective.

article thumbnail

ICBA LIVE 2023: What to expect

Independent Banker

Illustration by Maïté Franchi With educational sessions on hot‑button issues, inspirational speakers and beneficial networking opportunities, ICBA LIVE is the greatest community banking event in the country. Taking place in Honolulu from March 12–16, 2023, ICBA LIVE provides concrete benefits to community banks in three important ways: 1.

article thumbnail

Collaboration Key To Combat Corporate Financial Reporting Fraud

PYMNTS

The collaboration is also holding workshops to promote collaboration among the business community and explore best practices for corporate data security. Addressing Challenges for Highly Subjective and Complex Accounting Areas concluded that an effective accounting policy is also critical and guides all other processes.

Fraud 100