Remove ATM Remove Community Remove Online Remove Regional
article thumbnail

Solving the Community Bank Digital Gap

Banking Exchange

Community banks are facing tremendous competitive pressures from regional, national, and global banks Technology Feature3 Fintech Feature Financial Trends Community Banking Customers Core Systems Branch Technology/ATMs Outsourcing/Cloud Tech Management Mobile Online Cards Checks/Remote Deposit Capture.

article thumbnail

Bitcoin Daily: Crypto ATMs Surpass 5K; Sham Site Steals $27M In Crypto

PYMNTS

Data shows that there are now more than 5,000 bitcoin ATMs around the world. According to data from CoinATMradar.com, cryptocurrency ATM manufacturer General Bytes has installed 69 new machines since the beginning of June, while Genesis Coin added 24 new BATMs, and Lamassu and Bitaccess added 13 and 11 cryptocurrency ATMs, respectively.

ATM 115
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Increasing Digital Banking Options Put Pressure On Big Lenders To Adapt

PYMNTS

Dimon’s comments come at a time of aggressive growth and gains by numerous digitally native startups that have modernized and streamlined online banking and payments for the masses. unveiled its next generation of operating software for ATMs, designed to integrate the now decades-old cash-dispensing machines into the digital age.

article thumbnail

Main Street?s Digital Shift, ATM Innovation, PPP Loans Top This Week?s News

PYMNTS

We have deep dives on Main Street’s digital shift, ATM innovation and PPP loans. Companies that didn’t have online shopping channels couldn’t sell their products, while eateries that didn’t provide online ordering for delivery or pickup couldn’t serve their diners. Innovating The ATM Beyond Cash.

Maine 130
article thumbnail

Indian FinTech Creates Inclusive Services For Rural Underbanked

PYMNTS

Agashe said the 50,000 very small community banks and credit unions (CUs) spread throughout India’s rural regions don’t count as “banks” in the official tally. Whenever I used to go to the rural parts of India, I always carried lots of cash with me because once I was out there, there were no ATMs [and] no debit cards,” he said.

Fintech 210
article thumbnail

Trends in ATM Security

NCR

Skimming, shimming, sniffing …no they’re not symptoms of the latest flu bug but this outbreak is equally as unhealthy for the ATM community. ATM attacks and crimes have been extremely active over the past year. While common in many markets, some regions have lagged in their interest to deploy anti-skimming solutions.

ATM 40
article thumbnail

How Can Regional and Mid-Tier Banks Catch Up to the Big Banks in Mobile?

Tech and Finance

Regional and mid-tier banks face an uphill battle on the digital front, but have advantages they can capitalize on with some focus and determination. Alarm bells are sounding in boardrooms of regional and mid-tier banks across the U.S. Or at least they should be. The 2016 U.S. Retail Banking Customer Satisfaction Study from J.D.