article thumbnail

Top 13 Bank, Fintech & Financial Services Marketing Conferences

Fintech Labs Insights

Spring is in the air, and that means conference season is back. For financial marketers, especially those in credit unions and community banks, the biggest event of the year, The Financial Brand Forum , is just two months away. It’s time to register for the events you’re considering.

article thumbnail

10 Top Banking Podcasts You Should be Listening to

Abrigo

Other podcasts might be internationally based and of little interest to community financial institutions or credit unions based in the U.S. Main Street Banking: A Podcast for Community Bankers 8. Yet some platforms’ podcast rankings seem to promote podcasts that haven’t put out new episodes in years. Banking Transformed 2.

Community 195
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Inaugural Flyover Fintech Conference Summary

Social Assurance

This week, the inaugural Flyover Fintech conference was held at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln’s Nebraska Innovation Campus. The goal of this conference was to bring together entrepreneurial innovators, financial services leaders and key policymakers to the center of everything fintech. Nebraska Innovation Campus.

article thumbnail

Online lending summit speakers discuss SPNB charters, CFPB trial disclosure policy, alternative data

CFPB Monitor

earlier this week, the OCC’s recent decision to accept applications from non-depository financial technology firms for a special purpose national bank (SPNB) charter was the focus of considerable discussion. The summit speakers included Grovetta Gardineer, the Senior Deputy Comptroller for Compliance and Community Affairs at the OCC.

article thumbnail

Squared Away- How It Happened

Jeff For Banks

I attended the Pennsylvania Bankers' Association Women in Banking Conference the next day. I will be attending the Financial Managers Society FMS Forum this upcoming June. The challenge was that it was a book designed for community financial institutions. Actually, I did not attend the virtual conference.

article thumbnail

Macro Trends and Millennials: AFT Spring Summit Meeting

William Mills

The Association for Financial Technology (AFT) held its 2016 Spring Summit Meeting in Orlando, Florida this year, and both Kelly Williams and I made the trip to learn more about what’s happening right now in the banking industry as well as what trends to expect in the future.

article thumbnail

3 Reasons Why Fintech is Thriving in Atlanta

William Mills

Metro Atlanta has established itself as a major hub for the fintech (financial technology) industry. Atlanta is not only home to incubators but also processing companies, payments companies plus a strong venture capital community. Additionally, the Atlanta Tech Village is the fourth largest tech hub in the U.S.

Atlanta 42