article thumbnail

FICO Women Leaders: Sharing Our Insights and Success

FICO

I founded a FICO Women Leaders initiative that uses networking and the power of community to help women succeed as leaders in a highly complex technology firm. At our annual FICO World event, we host Women in Leadership seminars and forums. We discussed the importance of the coaching approach of “leadership starts with self”.

article thumbnail

Building your growth plan: Key metrics to consider - Part 2

Abrigo

As the leadership teams at many banks and credit unions perfect plans to grow their loan portfolios, management can depend on several key metrics to measure the effectiveness of their plans and execution. One cost-effective marketing strategy for financial institutions is to start local within the institution’s targeted geography.

Resources 236
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Bankers Are Navigating a Brave New World with Mergers and ESG

Gonzobanker

We see bank leadership earnestly working through the spirit of ESG in dozens and dozens of boardrooms across the country, and we are bullish that corporate and workplace leadership will be a catalyst for positive change. No one wants anything to be misinterpreted as a lack of sincerity. Earning the Trust of the Stakeholders.

article thumbnail

Taking a Community Bank National Demands a Niche and a Strategy

The Financial Brand

The post Taking a Community Bank National Demands a Niche and a Strategy appeared first on The Financial Brand. Building innovation on a basic bank chassis to produce fresh growth and expansion means venturing beyond your institution's comfort zone.

article thumbnail

Jody Guetter Joins Social Assurance as Chief Marketing Officer

Social Assurance

First, I was the Director of Marketing and Sales at a wonderful organization where I had a terrific team. We developed complex and robust marketing strategies and engaged in major strategic initiatives. They’re passionate about bank marketing and committed to the success of community banks.

article thumbnail

Tips & Insights on Creating (or Recreating) Brand Buzz in Banking

The Financial Brand

Community banking has plenty of innovation potential, but often it takes leaving the traditional banking mindset to find the opportunities. The post Tips & Insights on Creating (or Recreating) Brand Buzz in Banking appeared first on The Financial Brand - Banking Trends, Analysis & Insights.

article thumbnail

You Don’t Know Jack!

Gonzobanker

And as I look around the industry, it’s the mega-banks and fintech startups–not the community banks and credit unions–that are doing something about it.”. Those dimensions were: 1) operational excellence, 2) product leadership, and 3) customer intimacy. “Yeah, but where and how are we going to get that data?”