Remove 2019 Remove Community Remove Community Bank Remove Customer Experience
article thumbnail

The community bank’s complete guide to building trust

Independent Banker

In this feature, we’ll look at a number of ways you can continue to build trust—an especially crucial task as the pandemic continues, telecommuting persists and consumer banking practices evolve. But for most community banks, building a trustworthy brand isn’t a conscious effort. fashioned customer service.

Community 139
article thumbnail

The 2019 GonzoBanker Awards

Gonzobanker

GonzoBankers, 2019 was a year of extremes. Third, read and enjoy the 2019 edition of the GonzoBanker Awards, our 18 th. THE BANKING AWARDS. Charles Scharf, CEO, Wells Fargo – We have to give a nod to the individual tapped to restore the reputation and culture of such a legendary bank. Bank Merger of the Year.

Idaho 148
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How CFIs Can Remain Relationship-Focused in a Digital World

Abrigo

Key Takeaways With more customers leveraging channels like online and mobile banking, community financial institutions are trying to solve how to maintain their hallmark community focus in an increasingly digital world. Technology can create efficiencies that allow them to reimagine customer interactions moving forward.

Lending 259
article thumbnail

How CFIs Can Remain Relationship-Focused in a Digital World

Abrigo

Key Takeaways With more customers leveraging channels like online and mobile banking, community financial institutions are trying to solve how to maintain their hallmark community focus in an increasingly digital world. Technology can create efficiencies that allow them to reimagine customer interactions moving forward.

Lending 195
article thumbnail

How to navigate payments trends

Independent Banker

The payments space can be dizzying for even the most enterprising community bank. Experts point to a strategy built on customer input and relationship-building. Banking-as-a-service (BaaS). Central bank digital currency (CBDC). central bank digital currency.”. The customer connection. Faster payments.

Trends 91
article thumbnail

Rebeca Romero Rainey: ICBA’s fintech partnership

Independent Banker

This year, you’ve probably heard me say that ICBA is focused on three pillars: community bank advocacy, education and innovation. As I put on three hats—consumer, community banker, and ICBA president and CEO (in no particular order)—I see three specific opportunities for innovation. Most of my time will be spent in ICBA’s D.C.

Fintech 70
article thumbnail

Bank IT Spending – Use These Metrics to Improve Performance

South State Correspondent

The good news is that for many other areas, budgets are lower at banks compared to last year, and the fact that IT is still positive underscores the strategic imperative that banks face to digitize traditional operations, reduce costs, gain scale, and improve the customer experience. and 11.1%, with a median of 8.1%

Capital 195