article thumbnail

Amazon To Shut Down Free Sample Program

PYMNTS

Ron Wyden of Oregon, Chris Van Hollen of Maryland, Ed Markey of Massachusetts, Chris Coons of Delaware and Gary Peters of Michigan sent a letter Wednesday (Nov. They asked whether the technology could be accessed by foreign entities and whether the technology posed a risk to national security.

Delaware 140
article thumbnail

Amazon Discontinues Free Sample Program

PYMNTS

Ron Wyden of Oregon, Chris Van Hollen of Maryland, Ed Markey of Massachusetts, Chris Coons of Delaware and Gary Peters of Michigan sent a letter Wednesday (Nov. They asked whether the technology could be accessed by foreign entities and whether the technology posed a risk to national security.

Delaware 130
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Fiserv Enables SNAP Online EBT Payment Acceptance For Grocers

PYMNTS

In addition to New York, the program is now available for SNAP recipients in Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Iowa, Kentucky, Nebraska, New York, Oregon and Washington. Eight additional states, Idaho, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, Texas, West Virginia, Vermont and the District of Columbia, are slated to be added in June.

Online 151
article thumbnail

Lawmakers Question Amazon About Ring Smart Doorbell Data

PYMNTS

Ron Wyden of Oregon, Chris Van Hollen of Maryland, Ed Markey of Massachusetts, Chris Coons of Delaware and Gary Peters of Michigan sent a letter Wednesday (Nov. They asked whether the technology could be accessed by foreign entities, or whether the technology posed a risk to national security.

Data 100
article thumbnail

Rebeca Romero Rainey: Create opportunities for new leaders

Independent Banker

I was driven by the goal of doing whatever I could do to make a difference in my community. I was inspired to deepen my engagement, better support our customers and expand our role in our community. Having that door opened to me unleashed a passion to do more to help community banks flourish. Where I’ll be this month.

article thumbnail

The top-performing community banks of 2021

Independent Banker

Independent Banker’s annual listing top-performing community banks of 2021 alongside interviews with some of the winners. In true community bank fashion, each has its own story to tell and its own path to success. In true community bank fashion, each has its own story to tell and its own path to success. Philadelphia.

article thumbnail

Banking's Top 5 in Total Return to Shareholders: 2019 Edition

Jeff For Banks

Oregon Bancorp, Inc. billion in assets community bank with 22 branches that encircle the Seattle Sound. Founded in 1980, Plumas Bank is a full-service community bank headquartered in Quincy in Northeastern California. It also operates four loan production offices, three in California and one in Oregon. Nasdaq: CARO) #2.

Indiana 78