article thumbnail

Building A Digital And Subscription Community For Hockey Parents

PYMNTS

The Marketing Strategy . The company typically looks for hockey parents — particularly hockey moms with children around the age of 12 — for its targeted marketing. The company got its start marketing in the blogging world, but its biggest marketing tool came when it needed to drop its acquisition costs in 2017.

Community 161
article thumbnail

Trump Tax Cuts – Benefiting Wall Street or Main Street?

Long Lasting Ideas

When Congress passed the White House-backed tax reform legislation late last year, we at BankMarketingCenter.com tried to strike a positive chord, pointing to community banks that had increased wages and bonuses for employees. Continue reading Trump Tax Cuts – Benefiting Wall Street or Main Street?

Taxes 40
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

April is Community Banking Month. Here are nine ways to celebrate!

Long Lasting Ideas

As you probably know, April is Community Banking Month. Some community banks trim the celebration to a week, others celebrate the whole month. Whatever your bank’s choice, BankMarketingCenter.com has some fun ideas for celebrating your bank’s positive role in the community. Continue reading April is Community Banking Month.

article thumbnail

P2P lending makes it to main street?

Celent Banking

In this same line, Banco Galicia in Argentina has a very interesting offering – Galicia MOVE – aimed to college students based on a totally digital proposition, underpinned by the use of digital channels and a targeted marketing strategy. Galicia MOVE includes a savings account, a debit card and a credit card.

Maine 100
article thumbnail

My Summer Internship Experience With the Marketing Team at Perficient

Perficient

I had three main goals I wanted to achieve by the end of my internship: become a better writer, explore different avenues of internal communications, and become better acquainted with business communications and the consulting industry. My Goals For My Perficient Internship.

Marketing 322
article thumbnail

How to Integrate Digital Listings Into Your Marketing Strategy

Social Assurance

From providing updated communications to customers to helping financial brand leaders learn how to help the community, digital listings are a critical conduit of information. Best of all, they can be easily inserted into your financial brand’s annual marketing plans. Send Local Communications.

article thumbnail

Marketing and Compliance Report Key Takeaways

Social Assurance

Our Annual Marketing and Compliance Survey and Report sought to better understand how some of these changes affected the financial services industry and how community financial institutions responded to the challenges. For more in-depth insights, be sure to download our marketing and compliance report by clicking the link below.