Remove 2020 Remove Community Remove Customer Experience Remove Leadership
article thumbnail

2020 GonzoBanker Awards

Gonzobanker

This Year was brought to you by the number 2020 and the letters W, T and F” – Big Bird (more or less). And how did community banks and credit unions respond to the COVID craziness? Our clients showed banking at its best – obsessed with customer well-being, good corporate citizenship, and strong community focus.

Idaho 170
article thumbnail

Career Growth at Perficient: “Never Waste a Day”

Perficient

They were just named a 2020 Top Workplace in Minnesota , after all!). ” Importance of BU Leadership. Paul’s journey with Perficient started in our Minneapolis office, which is where he was assigned his first Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) project. KEEP READING: See more articles about Leadership at Perficient.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The community bank’s complete guide to building trust

Independent Banker

But for most community banks, building a trustworthy brand isn’t a conscious effort. So first, we’ll look at how two community banks have become trusted pillars of the community through charity work and good old?fashioned fashioned customer service. billion-asset community bank. Build your community.

Community 139
article thumbnail

NCR: Financial Institutions Will Need To Continue Innovating

PYMNTS

I am simply amazed at how well my team, my clients and the industry pulled together in 2020 to conquer significant business and societal challenges. As a result, our communities have grown stronger and I think we have a newfound sense of confidence in our ability to handle change. It’s been a year of rapid change.

article thumbnail

Charles Potts: Innovation trends for 2023

Independent Banker

ICBA is leaning into it, bringing its ThinkTECH Accelerator program and innovation efforts in-house to provide community bankers with targeted solutions. Here are what I believe will be the top five opportunities this year: Targeted fintech initiatives focused on meeting community bankers’ unique needs. billion in 2020 revenues.

article thumbnail

Are you a bull or a bear, and how will it impact your planning for 2020 and beyond?

Gonzobanker

Community-based institutions have unique circumstances (and personal viewpoints) that impact how they see the world in the future and what planning will look like for them. Elevate priorities that support digital, automation and customer experience. Be hyper-sensitive to your community. Getting Back to Work.

article thumbnail

How to Win Small Business Loans This Year

Abrigo

The consumer demand for digitization and customer-centric banking is higher than ever. Despite the challenges that come with adopting new procedures, community financial institutions by their very nature have a notable advantage over online and alternative lenders when it comes to small business lending. According to a J.D

How To 195