article thumbnail

My Summer Internship Experience With the Marketing Team at Perficient

Perficient

This new activity presented comparisons with my internship I wasn’t expecting. See open jobs or join our community for career tips, job openings, company updates, and more! Goal-Setting Is Key to Success – No Matter What It Is. Learn more about what it’s like to work at Perficient at our Careers page.

Marketing 322
article thumbnail

Mobile vs. Desktop Usage In 2020

Perficient

users spend more time on sports, books and literature, and in online communities. A similar comparison with a focus on mobile devices also reveals some differences: Americans still spend more time on food- and drink-related topics, but real estate is also a leading category. Similar insights appear when we look at the U.S.

Mobile 421
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

New Marketing Competencies for Community-Based FIs

Gonzobanker

Hey, community bank and credit union marketers: Imagine that you’re sitting in your office, and your CEO comes in and says, “Got a minute? I’m putting together a presentation for the board, and I need to tell them what the Marketing department is really good at.” ” You’ve got a minute.

article thumbnail

Powering eCommerce Food Brands With Plants (And Brownie Points)

PYMNTS

Some other gluten-free or vegan mixes use almond flour, by comparison, which someone with a nut allergy may not be able to eat. The target market for the company consists of “the vegan community and those who are gluten-free,” Lam said. Since day one, Lam says that the company has been valuing building a community and lifestyle.

Branding 140
article thumbnail

Federal Reserve Board Launches “Consumer Compliance Supervision Bulletin”

CFPB Monitor

Aimed at “senior executives in banking organizations,” the Bulletin is published by the FRB’s Division of Consumer and Community Affairs with the intent to provide high-level summaries of various consumer protection issues and to enhance the transparency of the Federal Reserve’s consumer compliance supervisory program.

article thumbnail

We Analyzed 9 Of The Biggest Direct-to-Consumer Success Stories To Figure Out The Secrets to Their Growth — Here’s What We Learned

CB Insights

The 28,000+ subscriber community of obsessives that has fueled Soylent’s growth. The Honest Company’s content marketing strategy that drives 151,000 visits from pre-qualified customers. There’s no way to know: “It’s difficult to comparison shop because many manufacturers sell exclusive lines to retailers.

Video 78