article thumbnail

CFPB announces advisory committee members

CFPB Monitor

Last week, the CFPB announced the appointment of new members to its advisory committees: Consumer Advisory Board (CAB), Community Bank Advisory Council (CBAC), Credit Union Advisory Council (CUAC), and Academic Research Council (ARC). Nadine Cohen, Managing Attorney, Greater Boston Legal Services (Boston, MA). Clarksdale, MS).

DC 78
article thumbnail

14 Reasons Why You Should Grow Your Pega Career at Perficient

Perficient

We have active Pega jobs in Washington DC open. J oin our community for career tips, upcoming opportunities, and to keep up with all things Life at Perficient. See open jobs or join our community for career tips, job openings, company updates, and more! Apply now: Pega Lead System Architect. Pega Senior System Architect.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Sageworks’ speakers tackle tough banking topics

Abrigo

Sageworks banking industry experts are winding down a busy year of disseminating information and facilitating discussions on regulatory changes, such as the FASB’s upcoming move to the current expected credit loss model (CECL), and on best practices for portfolio risk management and credit analysis.

article thumbnail

American Greed: Can being an honest broker be banks and credit unions competitive advantage?

Jeff For Banks

According to a 2012 Boston College Center for Retirement Research study , 63% of American males (why only males I do not know) participated exclusively in defined contribution (DC) retirement plans in 2007, up from 47% in 1992. We are increasingly bearing the burden of managing our money. Probably not. I think so.

Boston 89
article thumbnail

Finance Policy Predictions 2020: AML, Authentication, Collections & CRA

FICO

The Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) has long been a concern to many organizations that are frustrated by their inability to effectively use modern technology to communicate with their customers or members. The road to modernizing the Community Reinvestment Act will include some speed bumps. by Daniel Nestel.

article thumbnail

Bank Products: Blah Blah Blah

Jeff For Banks

At a recent banking conference, Ray Davis of Umpqua Bank took center stage to tell of his journey from a small, Oregon community bank to a regional powerhouse. What sparked this post was a recent article in ababankmarketing.com written by Mark Gibson and Kevin Halsey of Capital Performance Group in Washington DC. I thought, Why?

article thumbnail

Fintech'ers Will Be Right on Branching. Unless Bankers Act.

Jeff For Banks

I also believe that branches can be developed as competitive advantages for community financial institutions. And when my friend and fellow bank consultant Mary Beth Sullivan from Capital Performance Group in DC shared the post in the below pic on LinkedIn, it stirred a spirited rebuttal. They are under 21 years old !