article thumbnail

What is the ROI of a Banking Conference?

Jeff For Banks

During the prior break, I struck up a conversation with a person from Lendio , a small business lending platform, that was there to promote their white-label platform to bankers. I still find this to be a challenge at community banks. But they will only lend what fits in their credit box. What a great succession planning tool!

article thumbnail

AI and generative AI use cases in banking: 6 real-world examples

Abrigo

Another example of using predictive AI is small business lending software that incorporates AI-driven lending intelligence. Abrigo Small Business Lending Intelligence powered by Charm provides loan rating risk scores, the probability of default, and how the score was calculated.

Examples 221
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

‘New Year, New Me’ CX Edition

Gonzobanker

1 Assign “unambiguous ownership” The customer experience for most community financial institutions is often the byproduct of a series of isolated decisions made by an assortment of business lines and product owners. If it originated in the branch, clients get a call at two weeks if (and this is a big if ) bankers can find the time.

article thumbnail

Banking on a Winner: Fostering innovation to compete in today’s financial environment

ZootBlog

Smaller community banks are finding it beneficial to collaborate with neobanks. Not only are these banks expanding their base services but they are pulling in an innovative trainer versed in the latest technology advancements. Alternative lending platforms are providing capital to consumers more efficiently than traditional banks.

article thumbnail

FinovateSpring 2016 Live Blog – Day 2

William Mills

Demo: Sezzle app with knowledge based authentication to link bank accounts. Then confirm identity with knowledge based authentication. This is an extension of business services, powered by a local community bank. This certainly adds a lot of technological capacity to the community bank. Then Picture of ID.

Video 40