Remove Capital Remove Community Remove Detroit Remove Technology
article thumbnail

Bright Paths Students Demonstrate New Skills with Incredible Variety of Apps

Perficient

Within mere weeks, 22 women are in the final stages of completing a Perficient-sponsored coding bootcamp in Detroit; their final project includes designing their own apps, all of which serve the world in various ways and all certain to make an impact. Technology Stack: PostgreSQL, Flask, SQLAlchemy, React, Material UI, ChartJS.

Milwaukee 348
article thumbnail

Innovation on Display: The 2017 Ford GT and FIS Connect 2017

Celent Banking

I like analogies because they can inject simplicity into the most complex discussions of financial technology, and make abstract concepts become more concrete and accessible to the casual fan of technology. As sharp-eyed Celent retail banking subscribers know, I'm an avid collector of good analogies. As Ford has shown with its 3.5L

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The 2017 Ford GT and FIS Connect 2017: Innovation on Display

Celent Banking

I like analogies because they can inject simplicity into the most complex discussions of financial technology, and make abstract concepts become more concrete and accessible to the casual fan of technology. As sharp-eyed Celent retail banking subscribers know, I'm an avid collector of good analogies. As Ford has shown with its 3.5L

article thumbnail

15 Minutes With … Scott Badley

Independent Banker

Badley: We have a cool blend of communities. Some are heavily farming communities. But a couple are pushing up against the metro Detroit area. Collectively, we’re positioned where we can have customers and employees from a couple bigger areas (such as the communities of Lapeer and Port Huron). It had to be.

article thumbnail

How Smart Cities Will Vacuum Up Data — And Attempt To Protect It

CB Insights

As technologies emerge to make these urban spaces more connected, a lot of data is being generated. Get a data-driven look at the startups and industry players developing smart city technologies. Get a data-driven look at the startups and industry players developing smart city technologies. get the 48-page smart cities report.

Data 72
article thumbnail

24 Industries & Technologies That Will Shape The Post-Virus World

CB Insights

From healthcare to education to entertainment to manufacturing, technology innovators are stepping forward to help answer that question. In some cases, the technological changes inspired by Covid-19 will come in the form of an acceleration of existing trends — for example, industrial automation and contactless payments. Teletherapy.

Industry 101