Remove Arizona Remove Community Remove Marketing Remove National
article thumbnail

The Bank Legacy Is Dead: Long Live the Fintech Collision

Gonzobanker

It’s been a long two years since bankers and investment bankers nationwide made their annual pilgrimage to the Arizona desert for the Acquire or Be Acquired conference – and ohhh man, a completely different world has emerged since the January 2020 get-together! An arms race in marketing and digital cannot be ignored.

Fintech 167
article thumbnail

The Digital Evolution Of The Online Gaming Ecosystem

PYMNTS

states, with only Arizona, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada and Washington labeling DFS as illegal. RotoGrinders is a website that provides the DFS community with various bits of data, including game-specific weather forecasts. In a microcosm of the national expansion, New Hampshire’s newly online sports gambling program raked in $2.31

Online 134
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Banking's Total Return Top 5: 2014 Edition

Jeff For Banks

They are built as a relationship bank serving the Korean community in LA and surrounding areas. through its subsidiary BNC National Bank, offers community banking and wealth management services in Arizona, Minnesota, and North Dakota from 14 locations. share at the end of 2010.

article thumbnail

One SME Lender’s Take On Regulation And Transparency

PYMNTS

Though small businesses have suffered from a gap in financing availability post-2008, the demographic continues to shape the financial markets. One of these lenders, Clearinghouse Community Development Financial Institution , better known as Clearinghouse CDFI, offers an interesting view into the state of SME finance. A Regional Reach.

article thumbnail

Banking's Total Return Top 5: 2015 Edition

Jeff For Banks

I chose five years because banks that focus on year over year returns tend to cut strategic investments come budget time, which hurts their market position, earnings power, and future relevance than those that make those investments. Myers, Tampa, and Vero Beach Florida markets, as well as Greensboro, NC and Beaufort. But I digress.

article thumbnail

Reverse Trend

Independent Banker

Community banks, which will continue to face a growing number of senior customers with everyday cash needs and built-up home equity, should explore this niche lending opportunity, two community bankers providing these specialty loans suggest. About the market. who oversees 32 loan officers dedicated to providing the loans.

Trends 70
article thumbnail

My Maiden Voyage to the ‘Acquire or Be Acquired’ Conference

Gonzobanker

The Venue: The Phoenician, Scottsdale, Arizona. While poking fun at attendee diversity, I have to admit I am guessing that for worse (not “for better or worse”), the attendee list is a snapshot that is fairly reflective of who sits in bank board rooms and holds the CEO or CFO spot at most community and mid-size banks. to $5 billion.