article thumbnail

Community Bank CEO Outlook 2022: Your priorities for the new year

Independent Banker

Independent Banker ’s annual Community Bank CEO Outlook survey reveals how community bank leaders plan to leverage today’s deposit-laden banking environment to grow this year. Janet Silveria, Community Bank of Santa Maria. So, what’s at the top of community bank leaders’ to-do lists? What changes will 2022 bring?

article thumbnail

Zuckerberg Advocates Internet Regulation

PYMNTS

These are important for keeping our community safe. Federal Trade Commission is gearing up to hold talks with state attorneys general about Facebook and Google ’s position in the technology space. But if we were starting from scratch, we wouldn’t ask companies to make these judgments alone.”. In other Facebook news , the U.S.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Technology and Fun Merge at Perficient’s Lafayette Delivery Center

Perficient

Meet Some of Our Perficient Colleagues from Lafayette, Louisiana. The community is a good one. New Technology and Impressive Clients Amplify Career Growth. I have learned new technology and improved interpersonal skills. “I work in the QA practice for Lafayette Delivery Center (LDC).

article thumbnail

JPMorgan Commits $75M To Women, Minority & Veteran Businesses

PYMNTS

Increasing access to capital to underrepresented small businesses is vital to economic growth and the communities they serve. million grant aimed at increasing small business and economic opportunities in Texas, Louisiana and Georgia. By awarding AEO the $1.9

article thumbnail

Bitcoin Tracker: Easy Access Is ‘Easier’ With ATMS & Gift Cards

PYMNTS

Not to make them out to be a toast attraction, but the other kiosks can be checked out in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas, Louisiana and Nevada. The growing familiarity with blockchain technology in general will help the case for bitcoin indirectly as cryptocurrencies achieve more awareness in the industry,” said Methe.

Bitcoin 100
article thumbnail

A Roadie For Everyone

PYMNTS

I’m not a technology person so for me to be able to even do it was really good,” Kim Witzak noted of her positive experience using the service to transport her daughter’s stuff back from college. He further noted, “I love the way we take care of the community. We’re honestly built on neighborliness.”

Oregon 117
article thumbnail

Google Pledges $150 Million To Aid COVID-19 Vaccination Campaign

PYMNTS

We’ll invest another $50 million in partnership with public health agencies to reach underserved communities with vaccine-related content and information.”. shows that disproportionately affected populations — especially people of color and those in rural communities — aren’t getting access to the vaccine at the same rates as other groups.”.

Google 140