article thumbnail

Apple To Shutter 30 More US Stores Again Amid Pandemic

PYMNTS

As instances of the coronavirus quickly increase in a number of regions across the nation, Apple plans to shutter 30 more stores in the United States on Thursday (July 2) at the latest. The tech company, which has 271 retail shops in the United States, has recently closed 47 stores again, CNBC reported.

Apple 131
article thumbnail

Fiserv Enables SNAP Online EBT Payment Acceptance For Grocers

PYMNTS

Eight additional states, Idaho, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, Texas, West Virginia, Vermont and the District of Columbia, are slated to be added in June. ShopRite, a Wakefern Food Corp. brand, is accepting online EBT payment at select locations.

Online 151
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Rebeca Romero Rainey: Create opportunities for new leaders

Independent Banker

I was driven by the goal of doing whatever I could do to make a difference in my community. I was inspired to deepen my engagement, better support our customers and expand our role in our community. Having that door opened to me unleashed a passion to do more to help community banks flourish. Where I’ll be this month.

article thumbnail

The top-performing community banks of 2021

Independent Banker

Independent Banker’s annual listing top-performing community banks of 2021 alongside interviews with some of the winners. In true community bank fashion, each has its own story to tell and its own path to success. In true community bank fashion, each has its own story to tell and its own path to success. Philadelphia.

article thumbnail

2020 GonzoBanker Awards

Gonzobanker

And how did community banks and credit unions respond to the COVID craziness? Our clients showed banking at its best – obsessed with customer well-being, good corporate citizenship, and strong community focus. Jill is continually demonstrating just how loud a $300 million community bank can roar! Bravo Brett and team!

Idaho 183
article thumbnail

The Digital Evolution Of The Online Gaming Ecosystem

PYMNTS

states, with only Arizona, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada and Washington labeling DFS as illegal. RotoGrinders is a website that provides the DFS community with various bits of data, including game-specific weather forecasts. In a microcosm of the national expansion, New Hampshire’s newly online sports gambling program raked in $2.31

Online 134
article thumbnail

Data Dive: And The Winner Is Edition — SMBs Worldwide, DoorDash And Gun Regulation

PYMNTS

This new round of capital will help us further our mission of connecting communities around the world through last-mile delivery,” CEO Tony Xu said. On top of that, many firms have announced they plan to rethink — or simply cancel — their relationship with the National Rifle Association (NRA). So, what did we learn this week?