Remove Branding Remove Community Remove Innovation Remove Miami
article thumbnail

Retail Pulse: Kohl’s To Curate Brands With Facebook; Domino’s Rolls Out eBike Tie-Up

PYMNTS

Kohl’s , for instance, will bring emerging brands to over 50 physical retail locations and online starting in the fall through Curated By Kohl’s. The retailer also plans to team with Facebook on brand curation starting next year — “identifying and engaging with brands that have built a strong online community on the social media platform.”.

Branding 101
article thumbnail

How Apps And Bunk Beds Factor Into A New Connected Travel Experience

PYMNTS

While only 10 percent of rooms in its upcoming Little Havana hotel in Miami have bunk beds, the proportion is closer to 40 percent in the hotel it plans to open in nearby South Beach, as Zeidan said there’s more group travel in South Beach compared to Little Havana. Le Labo in this case.) The Hotel Concept.

Miami 115
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Technisys – Ready With A Digital Banking Core For North & South America

Tech and Finance

The company now makes its headquarters in Miami. North American banks are so dissatisfied with the big three core providers — FIS, Fiserv, and Jack Henry — that the American Banking Association (ABA) and the Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) are each backing new vendors.

America 28
article thumbnail

Innovation on Display: The 2017 Ford GT and FIS Connect 2017

Celent Banking

My favorite and I believe useful analogy for banking system engineering is that of automobile engineering, an industry that has a similarly colorful past and has been marked by fits and starts of innovation over the past 120 years. FIS’s core banking "brands" (Systematics, Horizon, IBS, Profile, etc.)

article thumbnail

The 2017 Ford GT and FIS Connect 2017: Innovation on Display

Celent Banking

My favorite and I believe useful analogy for banking system engineering is that of automobile engineering, an industry that has a similarly colorful past and has been marked by fits and starts of innovation over the past 120 years. FIS’s core banking "brands" (Systematics, Horizon, IBS, Profile, etc.)

article thumbnail

Retail’s Small Business Crisis

PYMNTS

The businesses that we track and profile in our Store Front Index — the home remodelers, salons, spas, small retailers, delis, coffee shops and restaurants that contribute to the health and vitality of the local communities — are not only declining, they’re not even getting off the starting blocks.

Retail 134
article thumbnail

The 2015 GonzoBanker Awards

Gonzobanker

Bank Innovation named Jill one of the 10 most innovative CEOs in banking for 2015, and we doubt that Bank Innovation would know who Jill is if not for her presence on Twitter. To those community bankers claiming their growing Compliance departments say no to everything. Community bank marketing resources.