Remove Boston Remove Community Remove Millennials Remove Online
article thumbnail

Are Retailers Ready For Amazon?s Prime Time?

PYMNTS

Then I went to Whole Foods on the North Shore of Boston Saturday morning to do some grocery shopping. Another had an offer with a promo code to get $10 off my first online order, which would be delivered free to my front door in two hours or less once I linked my Prime account to Whole Foods. Prime Time at the Grocery Store.

Retail 156
article thumbnail

Getting Mobile Ready

Independent Banker

A consensus says that the future banking customer relationships—particularly for millennial consumers—will orbit to one degree or another around mobile technology. Tying community bank relationships with mobile banking is like peanut butter and jelly—it adds lots of stickiness and feeds the relationship.”. —Ed

Mobile 105
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

12 Industries Experts Say Millennials Are Killing — And Why They’re Wrong

CB Insights

Every few weeks, another story about the dreaded generation surfaces: millennials are killing casual dining; millennials are killing breakfast cereal; millennials are killing home ownership. Millennials aren’t shunning luxury goods; they’re just renting them instead of buying. Millennials are in debt.

article thumbnail

Mobile Payments: What’s In It For Me?

PYMNTS

According to Andrea Boetti, vice president of global business development at Fortumo, although Asia has the highest growth in online content consumption, digital merchants often have difficulty collecting payments because many consumers do not have a credit card. Carrier billing allows uses to make online payments. But In the U.S.,

Mobile 100
article thumbnail

The Stats of Summer

PYMNTS

Spring is about renewal, the holiday season is about family and friends, and later winter (in Boston, anyway) is filled with the gnawing anxiety that it might never ever get above 40 degrees Fahrenheit again. This year, 89 percent of millennials are planning to take a vacation. Every season has a certain defining characteristic.

article thumbnail

FinovateSpring 2016 Live Blog – Day 2

William Mills

Chip card reader for when customers are shopping online to improve security. Integrate with any online merchant site. Customers can store all of their online profiles in one secure location to improve user experience. ^KT. Fiserv is meeting that need for FIs and millennials. Retail for a piece. Technical Consultant).

Video 40
article thumbnail

Chatbots And The Future Of Facebook Messenger

PYMNTS

1 source of online fraud. And Messenger and Marcus’ big bet is that its chatbots will provide a mechanism for brands to strike up those conversations with their community faster, cheaper and as well – if not better – than a live person can do now. Remember ZeuS ? CONVERSATION, CONTEXT AND CONTROL. All inside the Messenger platform.

Google 100