Remove banker-to-banker-sign-up
article thumbnail

Good News from Gen Next

Independent Banker

And the great news, according to “American Millennials and Banking,” a major new study commissioned by ICBA, is that Bauhs and the 80 million other people in his generational cohort are prime potential customers for community banks. This is really the moment for community banks to show that they’re a fit for millennials. “At

article thumbnail

Good News from Gen Next

Independent Banker

And the great news, according to “American Millennials and Banking,” a major new study commissioned by ICBA, is that Bauhs and the 80 million other people in his generational cohort are prime potential customers for community banks. This is really the moment for community banks to show that they’re a fit for millennials. “At

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Field of Dreams

Independent Banker

Major league baseball manager Tony La Russa talks about building a winning team. Tony La Russa was a professional baseball manager for 33 years, serving the Chicago White Sox, the Oakland Athletics and the St. He managed teams that won three World Series titles, six league championships and 12 division titles. Louis Cardinals.

article thumbnail

GonzoBanker Awards 2017

Gonzobanker

Endless CRM and data management projects that shook our foundations and gutted our PMOs. Rainbolt has quietly built a community bank in the past 20 years that is closing in on $2 billion of market cap. Heavy core conversions weighing us down. FinTech threats and distractions. Payments chaos. Heavy-handed regulators.

article thumbnail

Where are The FinTech Darlings Now?

Jeff For Banks

A banker told me yesterday that if I wanted headlines in American Banker , put FinTech in my copy. So far I'm up to five mentions. Aside from interest rate risk, vendor management is high on the list. If looking for a FinTech (seven) partner, follow your vendor management procedures. You know who you are.

Fintech 60
article thumbnail

121 Of The Biggest, Costliest Startup Failures Of All Time

CB Insights

Long-time Free-Space Optics (FSO) player AOptix has shut up shop and is selling off its assets at auction next week… the company is currently trying to shop around its intellectual property. For those who’ve been reading, we’ve had failure on the brain recently. Some of the fail-related research we’ve issued includes: The Downround Tracker.

Capital 78