article thumbnail

PAAY: The Year Of Small Business

PYMNTS

In my neighborhood, many staples of the community have closed. Now more comfortable with delivery, curbside pick-up and shoppable social media, these groups will only continue to increase their online buying habits. Looking back on what has been a challenging year, my thoughts are on small businesses.

Fraud 141
article thumbnail

Leveraging LinkedIn for Social Selling

Social Assurance

We will define social selling, share the reasons you should care about social selling, provide tips and best practices, and how your financial brand can support social selling. . What is social selling and why should I care? If you’re a financial brand, we’re here to help you support social selling while mitigating risk.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to get referrals and grow your firm

Abrigo

Interacting with the service provider on social media. Reputation-based referrals may sound similar to the experience-based referrals, but they imply a slightly different source: People make the recommendation because of the service provider’s good standing in the industry or community. Hearing the service provider speak.

How To 150
article thumbnail

12 Months of Content Marketing For 2018

ABA Community Banking

” as an offer, use this month to brainstorm the kinds of content — like an ebook, whitepaper, special report or discount — that people will gladly trade their email to get. There’s a fantastic WordPress plugin called Revive Old Posts that will automatically share your older blog content to your social media channels.