article thumbnail

NJ-based Provident Bank upgrades digital channels amid pandemic 

Bank Innovation

For one community bank in New Jersey, its digital overhaul came at a crucial time, and Provident Bank has been pushing its digital capabilities to customers during the novel coronavirus pandemic since revamping its online banking earlier this month.

NJ 259
article thumbnail

Lockdowns Drive Lower Revenues For ATM Owner Cardtronics

PYMNTS

Over the past few months, the Cardtronics team has continued to operate seamlessly and provided valuable, secure and convenient access to cash for citizens across the communities we serve,” West said. The company’s adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization of $63.7 Introduced by U.S. Payne Jr. (D-NJ),

ATM 131
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Who were ICBA’s Top Lenders of 2022?

Independent Banker

Last year, community bank loan producers were faced with both record-low interest rates and a glut of deposits. But as they always do, they came through for individuals and businesses in their communities with a combination of personalized service and prudent risk management practices. First Community Bank of the Heartland, Inc.

article thumbnail

CFPB and DOJ announce redlining settlement

CFPB Monitor

Those MSAs were the New York City-Northern New Jersey- Long Island MSA (the “NY/NJ MSA”), the Philadelphia, PA-Camden, NJ –Wilmington, DE MSA (the “Camden MSA”), and the Bridgeport-Stamford-Norwalk, CT MSA (collectively, the “three Affected MSAs”).

NJ 60
article thumbnail

Banker Quotes: As Told To Me v5

Jeff For Banks

Since I estimate my Twitter community only reads about 10% of their tweet stream, and so many of my blog readers do not follow Twitter, below are selected quotes that I tweeted since version 4. It took US Bank two years to evict Kiss'' Ace Frehley from his house after he stopped making payments and paying taxes.

NJ 81
article thumbnail

FinovateFall 2017 Live Blog – Day 2

William Mills

Digital banking solutions for community banks and credit unions. A turnkey solution incorporating CRM, invoicing and payments into a simple solution for the business delivered through the bank’s digital banking solution. MOX Pay uses the best in mobility and voice to engage employees and customers for making business payments.

Samsung 69