Remove Capital Remove Community Remove Millennials Remove Seattle
article thumbnail

Bitcoin Tracker: Easy Access Is ‘Easier’ With ATMS & Gift Cards

PYMNTS

Research says millennials love gift cards , so that may be a way to create a budding bitcoin trend. But other research says to forget millennials and focus on ourselves, as many of us enjoy buying eGift cards for me, myself and I — and, sometimes, you. But maybe ATMs won’t indeed be the way that people access bitcoin.

Bitcoin 100
article thumbnail

12 Industries That Will Thrive Thanks To Millennials

CB Insights

Popular media coverage of millennials often fixates on the industries the generation is allegedly killing and their supposed fiscal irresponsibility. Some industries benefiting from millennials’ increased spending power, such as travel, reflect well-worn Gen Y tropes like the general preference for “experiences” over things.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

11 New Restaurant Concepts Reimagining Fast Food & Casual Dining

CB Insights

Instead, new millennial-inspired and tech-infused dining trends have been emerging across the US and internationally. Many of yesterday’s casual dining brands are dying, but not because millennials “don’t eat out.” Community initiatives: Loom (Massachusetts). Dining out. the Future of food report.

article thumbnail

Tech Center: Microsoft In Montreal, Puerto Rico’s Entrepreneurism

PYMNTS

It looks as though Montreal, Canada’s robust AI community has left a good impression on tech giant Microsoft. Microsoft is excited to engage with faculties, students and the broader tech community in Montreal, which is becoming a global hub for AI research and innovation,” Brad Smith, president of Microsoft, said in a statement.

article thumbnail

24 Industries & Technologies That Will Shape The Post-Virus World

CB Insights

Tech giants aren’t the only companies that have spotted the opportunity in remote diagnostics — some biotech companies have moved quickly to demonstrate value and capitalize on the eased regulations as well. It’s a sad consequence, but there is no other way [to communicate].”. Online courses & content.

Industry 101