Remove Boston Remove Community Remove Georgia Remove National
article thumbnail

American Greed: Can being an honest broker be banks and credit unions competitive advantage?

Jeff For Banks

According to a 2012 Boston College Center for Retirement Research study , 63% of American males (why only males I do not know) participated exclusively in defined contribution (DC) retirement plans in 2007, up from 47% in 1992. I think, as a nation, we will need lots of help managing our money. Probably not. I think so.

Boston 86
article thumbnail

AI and generative AI use cases in banking: 6 real-world examples

Abrigo

But Boston Consulting Group (BCG) says generative AI serves a fundamentally different purpose than predictive AI, which is the powerful tool with which many financial institutions are already familiar. That compares to 39% of global or national banks with more than $10 billion in assets.

Examples 195
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

11 New Restaurant Concepts Reimagining Fast Food & Casual Dining

CB Insights

In 2017, the National Restaurant Association reported annual sales of $799B — close to 48% of the total amount that Americans spent on food. Vegan fast casual: By Chloe (NYC, Boston, LA, Providence, London). The kombucha taproom: Cultured South (Georgia). Community initiatives: Loom (Massachusetts).

article thumbnail

Banking's Top 5 Total Return to Shareholders: 2021 Edition

Jeff For Banks

The bank was founded in 2006 and operates 19 full-service branch locations in multi-ethnic communities in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, New York, New Jersey, Texas and Virginia. It's largest acquisition in the last five years was Boston Private Holdings, but it has been active in its other segments, including the acquisition of Leerink.

Capital 78
article thumbnail

From AT&T To Xerox: 65 Corporate Innovation Labs

CB Insights

From their humble, skunkworks-style origins in Palo Alto to their current offices in Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Seattle, and Boston, they’ve scaled up to attack new projects but keep the same focus on experimentation and innovation that helped them build the first Kindle. National Medal of Science, Turing Awards, Kyoto Prizes, and many others.