article thumbnail

Market your community bank with first-party data

Independent Banker

Community banks own an enviable amount of data, but not all are leveraging it to its fullest extent. By Mindy Charski People share important data about themselves with their community bank in myriad ways. Data about existing customers can even help community banks improve their efforts to find new customers.

article thumbnail

The community bank’s complete guide to building trust

Independent Banker

But for most community banks, building a trustworthy brand isn’t a conscious effort. So first, we’ll look at how two community banks have become trusted pillars of the community through charity work and good old?fashioned billion-asset community bank. Build your community. It’s in their DNA.

Community 139
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Build your community bank’s brand with swag

Independent Banker

Promotional merchandise, or swag, has long been regarded as a no-brainer approach to business branding, but community banks are shedding those thrifty connotations with a new, mindful approach to company gifting that imparts value and purpose while bolstering bottom lines. billion-asset CBI Bank & Trust in Muscatine, Iowa.

Branding 167
article thumbnail

How Being Raised by a Banker Shaped My Education

Social Assurance

My dad has spent his career working at several banks throughout Iowa and Nebraska. Just over a decade ago, our family settled in York, Nebraska, where my dad became the CFO of a community bank. In my current role, I write creative social media content for banks and credit unions. Now a Bank Marketer.

article thumbnail

A Step Ahead

Independent Banker

to boost your community bank’s. social media presence. With the average individual spending 100 minutes on social media each day, it’s entirely possible for community banks to share some of that screen time. 2016 IB Social Media Leaders. View 2016 IB Social Media Leaders here.