article thumbnail

Perficient Names Five Area Vice Presidents, Expands Executive Leadership Team

Perficient

The expanded executive leadership team will drive continued growth and operational excellence across Perficient while delivering superior solutions for clients. “As Jason Hudnall brings more than 20 years of experience in sales, marketing, operations, consulting, and IT leadership. ” Mary-Beth Ostasz, AVP of U.S.

article thumbnail

Western Union Completes Relocation Of Headquarters To Denver

PYMNTS

4) that it has completed the relocation of its global headquarters from Englewood to Denver, Colorado, saying it expects to make a long-term economic investment in the region of more than $300 million over the next 10 years. The Western Union Company announced on Tuesday (Dec. Western Union connects people around the world every day.

Denver 108
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Investing in Our Future

Independent Banker

For more than 30 years my community bank has offered college scholarships to local high school students. That’s why I’m so passionate about our scholarship program, and why I hope to persuade one or two candidates to consider a career in community banking. By Rebeca Romero Rainey.

article thumbnail

Education: By Popular Demand

Independent Banker

The demand for professional development opportunities for community bankers has never been greater. Last year Community Banker University’s eight certification programs provided more than 4,000 community bankers with highly tailored training.

article thumbnail

CEO Roundtable: Ideas for a successful 2023

Independent Banker

We recently spoke with community bank CEOs from across the country to gain insights on how they’re proactively positioning to manage risks and take advantage of growth opportunities in the coming year. Following some respite in 2022, community bankers are bracing for a tougher economic landscape ahead in 2023. By Beth Mattson-Teig.

article thumbnail

The Thinker

Independent Banker

in Coldwater, Ohio, and ICBA’s incoming chairman, held fast to his community bank’s conservative lending practices. What concerned me most wasn’t that the customer was upset with me,” recalls Hartings of the homebuyers who ignored his community bank’s cautiously pragmatic approach. “I Jack got us through that just fine.

Ohio 70
article thumbnail

Who were ICBA’s Top Lenders of 2022?

Independent Banker

Last year, community bank loan producers were faced with both record-low interest rates and a glut of deposits. But as they always do, they came through for individuals and businesses in their communities with a combination of personalized service and prudent risk management practices. First Community Bank of the Heartland, Inc.