Remove Charlotte Remove Community Remove Customer Experience Remove Innovation
article thumbnail

Perficient Names Five Area Vice Presidents, Expands Executive Leadership Team

Perficient

“We’re in the business of helping our clients power innovation and deliver exceptional customer experiences. I am incredibly proud to work with such an amazing team of people who bring innovative and impactful solutions to market for our clients.” ” Mary-Beth Ostasz, AVP of U.S.

article thumbnail

The 35 Biggest Banking, Mortgage & BankTech Events in 2023

Fintech Labs Insights

Come for the wall-to-wall innovations, bring back actionable plans Sep 11-13 | Marriott Marquis | NYC Book Now If we are missing anything, please drop me a note. Event Spotlight Tech meets finance in New York City Save 10% with discount code: FKV2474LABS 75 demos. 200 speakers. 2,000 attendees (1,000 from financial institutions).

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The 35 Biggest Banking, Mortgage & BankTech Events in 2023

Fintech Labs Insights

Come for the wall-to-wall innovations, bring back actionable plans May 23-25 | Marriott Marquis | San Francisco Book Now If we are missing anything, please drop me a note. And prices tend to rise as the event draws closer. Event Spotlight Tech meets finance in San Francisco 60+ demos. 100+ speakers.

article thumbnail

The New Playbook: 6 E-commerce Cos Reinventing Brick-and-Mortar Retail

CB Insights

But other companies are starting from scratch, building a new business model that relies on maintaining a superior customer experience online and transferring it to physical retail. Physical stores have allowed more Bonobos customers to understand the value the brand offers, and in turn the brand has reaped new revenue.

Retail 49