article thumbnail

ICBA’s 2021 National Community Bank Service Award winners

Independent Banker

This year’s winners: Left: Central Valley Community Bank, People’s Choice Award; Middle: Kennebec Savings Bank, Exceptional Community Bank Service Award; Right: Cross River Bank, Emerging Service Program Award. Exceptional Community Bank Service Award. Instead, we give those dollars to the community.”. Asset size: $1.36

article thumbnail

Rebeca Romero Rainey: Create opportunities for new leaders

Independent Banker

Leadership lies not in the position you hold but in what you do with it.”. I was driven by the goal of doing whatever I could do to make a difference in my community. I was inspired to deepen my engagement, better support our customers and expand our role in our community. Where I’ll be this month.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Who were ICBA’s Top Lenders of 2022?

Independent Banker

Last year, community bank loan producers were faced with both record-low interest rates and a glut of deposits. But as they always do, they came through for individuals and businesses in their communities with a combination of personalized service and prudent risk management practices. Bunnell; and Doug, Genelle and Jagger Jones.

article thumbnail

GonzoBanker Awards 2017

Gonzobanker

Seriously, sit back with a pocket flask of Pappy Van Winkle, smoke a cigar (or your combustible of choice if you live in Colorado, California, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Main or Massachusetts) and enjoy the 2017 GonzoBanker Awards. It’s time to toast the conquerors and skewer the laggards, GonzoBankers. THE BANKING AWARDS.