Remove Capital Remove Community Remove Marketing Remove Missouri
article thumbnail

Banking's Total Return Top 5: 2014 Edition

Jeff For Banks

capital appreciation and dividends. They are built as a relationship bank serving the Korean community in LA and surrounding areas. The lion''s share of their growth, profitability, and capital have come since their re-branding to Open Bank in 2010. Not so over the three years I have been keeping track. share at the end of 2010.

article thumbnail

Sizzle Or Fizzle: Facebook, Online Lending, Cash – And The Twilio Surge

PYMNTS

But Facebook got the jump on the news cycle this week with the big news that it was opening up Facebook Canvas for retailers and other marketers on the site, as opposed to just advertis e rs. The Ethereum community is, surprisingly, split on whether the exploit should be fixed. The venture capital backers are no doubt smiling. .

Lending 101
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Banking's Total Return Top 5: 2015 Edition

Jeff For Banks

I chose five years because banks that focus on year over year returns tend to cut strategic investments come budget time, which hurts their market position, earnings power, and future relevance than those that make those investments. Total return includes two components: capital appreciation and dividends. OTCQX: BNCC) BNCCORP, Inc.,

article thumbnail

Banking's Total Return Top 5: 2016 Edition

Jeff For Banks

I chose five years because banks that focus on year over year returns tend to cut strategic investments come budget time, which hurts their market position, earnings power, and future relevance than those that make those investments. Total return includes two components: capital appreciation and dividends. Summit Financial Group, Inc.

article thumbnail

The Mother List of All Banking Books

Jeff For Banks

The Panic of 1907: Lessons Learned from the Market's Perfect Storm 2009 Lowell L. Oil Capital: The History of American Oil, Wildcatters, Independents and Their Bankers 2016 Dwight L. Bonadio Bonadio, Felice A. Bruner Bruner, Robert F. Bryan Bryan, Lowell L. Bryan Bryan, Lowell L. Clark Clark, Bernard F. Clarke Clarke, Dwight L.

America 78