Remove Capital Remove Community Remove Community Bank Remove Missouri
article thumbnail

Why a community bank in Missouri is investing in core banking startup Neocova

Bank Innovation

For Brice Luetkemeyer, president and CEO of Bank of St. Elizabeth, a Missouri-based community bank with $150 million in assets, investing in a core banking startup is critical for its future. Together with a group of other community banks, Bank of St.

Missouri 221
article thumbnail

Southern Missouri Bancorp lines up deal in its home state

American Banker

The company will pay $24 million in cash for Central Federal Bancshares.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Banking's Total Return Top 5: 2014 Edition

Jeff For Banks

My method was to search for the best banks based on total return to shareholders over the past five years. capital appreciation and dividends. Open Bank (OTCQB: OPBK) Open Bank commenced operations in 2005 as First Standard Bank in the Koreatown section of Los Angeles. OTCQX: BNCC) BNCCORP, Inc.,

article thumbnail

Banking's Total Return Top 5: 2015 Edition

Jeff For Banks

I chose five years because banks that focus on year over year returns tend to cut strategic investments come budget time, which hurts their market position, earnings power, and future relevance than those that make those investments. Total return includes two components: capital appreciation and dividends. OTCQX: BNCC) BNCCORP, Inc.,

article thumbnail

Banking's Total Return Top 5: 2016 Edition

Jeff For Banks

I chose five years because banks that focus on year over year returns tend to cut strategic investments come budget time, which hurts their market position, earnings power, and future relevance than those that make those investments. Total return includes two components: capital appreciation and dividends. Summit Financial Group, Inc.

article thumbnail

The Mother List of All Banking Books

Jeff For Banks

2019 Mehrsa Baradaran Baradaran, Mehrsa The Color of Money: Black Banks and the Racial Wealth Gap 2019 Neil Barofsky Barofsky, Neil Bailout: An Inside Account of How Washington Abandoned Main Street While Rescuing Wall Street 2012 Patricia Beard Beard, Patricia Blue Blood and Mutiny: The Fight for the Soul of Morgan Stanley 2007 Ben S.

America 78