article thumbnail

3 Ways Financial Institutions Can Step Up for Underserved Communities

Perficient

The financial services industry must consider its customer experience game while also grappling with a sense of distrust from many communities due to systematic barriers, maintaining utmost accessibility due to the essentiality of the business, and the lack of financial literacy across the country. Trust and Transparency. .

Community 275
article thumbnail

Vans Skates Into LA With Community-Driven Concept

PYMNTS

There’s community-based and community-driven. The brand is well-known for using its community of skateboarders for design ideas and marketing. Studio808 will be a public gallery, lounge and workshop space, created in partnership with lifestyle magazine Monster Children. Our downtown L.A. “Downtown L.A.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How Should You Structure Your Power Platform COE?

Perficient

Operations and engineering. Champions are responsible for empowering the maker community. Support the Community. This, along with the role of operations and engineering, serves to help the makers by giving them the tools to make building applications easier and more consistent. Operations and Engineering.

Community 362
article thumbnail

Ensure your community bank is inclusive

Independent Banker

We asked community bankers and experts for their advice on ensuring employees feel a sense of belonging. If community banks put in the effort to foster a sense of belonging, the result is a stronger workplace culture, greater employee loyalty and, ultimately, a better experience for customers. Grooms for an in-person workshop.

article thumbnail

Rebeca Romero Rainey: Stronger together

Independent Banker

It’s hard to put my finger on exactly what makes ICBA LIVE so special, but I believe it is in a shared sense of purpose that arises whenever community bankers convene. It’s hard to put my finger on exactly what makes ICBA LIVE so special, but I believe it is in a shared sense of purpose that arises whenever community bankers convene.

article thumbnail

Investing in America: 7 Strategies and 7 Tactics That Can Drive Business

South State Correspondent

By partnering with community leaders, state and federal agencies, local commissions, and commercial customers, banks can be an effective conduit to leverage this public capital better while making sure the funds are fully utilized effectively in the communities we serve. Partnership with aligned community groups will be critical here.

America 195
article thumbnail

Americas FSI Digital Commentary: 3 Ways to Accelerate Digital Strategy in 2023

Cisco

It’s an excellent way to solidify the optimal operating model mix for hybrid work, digital first engagement, operational excellence and process automation, sustainability, and cybersecurity. Most importantly, workshops are customized to address the customer’s business problems, including strategy, implementation, and enablement.