article thumbnail

Bitcoin Daily: VeChain Blockchain Platform Loses $6.7M In Cyberattack; Bottle Pay Bitcoin Startup Shuts Down Amid New EU Regulations

PYMNTS

The Bottle Pay app once let users send small portions of bitcoin via social media handles and texts from Twitter to Telegram. And Crypto.com is making EOS more useful by integrating the digital currency into multiple flagship offerings, Cointelegraph reported.

Bitcoin 133
article thumbnail

Instagram’s High-Fashion Fakes Problem

PYMNTS

And most fake accounts selling counterfeit merchandise usually upload a large quantity of posts every day, resulting in a chaotic and negative user experience,” the report stated. But, the report noted, social media – with its reliance on navigation tools like hashtags – provides an easier environment for counterfeiters to hide openly.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

FUEL CYCLE Fuels B2C Relationships

PYMNTS

— as if they were on a social network. The data collected through these online communities gives brands the insights they need to make real-time decisions that serve the commerce king: the customer. The only way for brands to stay competitive is to engage in real time, rapidly iterate and continuously adapt.”.

Branding 103
article thumbnail

Twitter Talk from FinDEVr 2017 New York

Fintech Labs Insights

But with FinDEVr London only a few months away, we’re already looking forward to seeing what the international developer community is doing to drive innovation in financial technology. Now let’s relive a little of that social media magic from FinDEVr 2017 New York.

article thumbnail

A Sleigh Ride Through Our Workshop

Social Assurance

This team also manages the overall user experience to make sure we’re providing products our customers love. From social media posts to contest graphics and blog posts (like this one), all content creation happens here. As you can see, there are many things that go on behind the scenes at Social Assurance.

article thumbnail

Is the Botification of Banking a Good Thing?

Gonzobanker

botification) produces numerous articles in the press and on social media every week. But I have a concern: Will the bot experience ultimately be as bad as the interactive voice response (IVR) experience is? Bots are hot, and the application of chatbots to banking (i.e., What’s Going On in Banking 2017.

article thumbnail

Is the Botification of Banking a Good Thing?

Gonzobanker

botification) produces numerous articles in the press and on social media every week. But I have a concern: Will the bot experience ultimately be as bad as the interactive voice response (IVR) experience is? Bots are hot, and the application of chatbots to banking (i.e., What’s Going On in Banking 2017.