Lancaster Leaf Tobacco Co Inc. is a subsidiary of Universal Corporation, the leading global leaf tobacco supplier. Lancaster Leaf supplies virtually all the major cigar manufacturers in the U.S. with filler, binder, and wrapper, and exports filler, binder, and wrapper to international cigar manufacturers. This all could mean a complicated month-end close - before automation.
Join Raul Perez, VP and CFO of Lancaster Leaf, in this one-hour webinar as we discuss his team’s journey to modernizing his finance and accounting operations.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES: This course provides a case study of automating the month-end close process.
- Field of Study: Accounting.
- Recommended CPE: 1 CPE.
- Program Cost: $0. Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued.
- Program Knowledge Level: Overview.
- Prerequisite: None.
- Advanced Preparation: None Required.
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based.
- Feedback and Comments: Contact email@example.com or call 646-833-3177
Register now for May 30th, 2023 at 10:00 am PT, 1:00 pm ET, 7:00 pm BST to reserve your spot!
Let's personalize your content