article thumbnail

Paid social media’s place in your marketing strategy

Independent Banker

As social media platforms tinker with their algorithms, marketing experts say one trend is clear: Paid social campaigns are becoming increasingly necessary to cut through the noise and reach customers. They share tips for how community banks can get started. In its simplest form, it expands the reach of a community bank’s content.

article thumbnail

Marketing Strategies to Drive Loan Volume

Independent Banker

Now is the time to market for loans. Thanks to COVID, 22% of consumers intend to switch banks, and the opportunity for community banks to acquire new customers is ripe. It’s possible to attract highly engaged consumers if you have the right products and marketing strategy. Every marketing dollar matters.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

10 Big Bank Marketing Lessons from the ABA Bank Marketing Conference

South State Correspondent

Last week, the American Banking Association (ABA) held its annual Bank Marketing Conference in Denver, receiving rave reviews. The theme was – developing your marketing superpowers. Amid the brewery networking, superhero costumes, and fun, some fantastic bank marketing lessons were had, and not just for bank marketers.

article thumbnail

Digital Marketing Strategies for Community Financial Institutions

The Financial Brand

7 steps for transitioning from traditional marketing channels to a modern menu of digital promotion that reaches today's banking consumers. The post Digital Marketing Strategies for Community Financial Institutions appeared first on The Financial Brand.

article thumbnail

My Summer Internship Experience With the Marketing Team at Perficient

Perficient

Over the past ten weeks, I have had the amazing opportunity to work as a marketing intern with the corporate communications team at Perficient. During my internship, I have been so lucky to dip my toe in several areas of marketing that I am interested in, which has helped me improve my skills and get a feel for different career paths.

Marketing 322
article thumbnail

Influencer Marketing: Is the ROI Worth it for Community Banks?

The Financial Brand

This article Influencer Marketing: Is the ROI Worth it for Community Banks? Big banks have already tested the waters when it comes to advertising with influencers — but there's a few considerations community banks should make before diving in. This article Influencer Marketing: Is the ROI Worth it for Community Banks?

article thumbnail

ICBA’s Marketing Communications Toolkit

Independent Banker

Photo by Radachynskyi/Adobe Using ICBA’s Marketing Communications Toolkit, your community bank can tell its story with intention and precision. For the banking industry, marketing can be finicky. It offers professional tips that will help fine-tune your approach and set your marketing strategy up for success.